A fresh, totally new, user-friendly "Game-changing" way to better understand, "demystify" and more effectively manage the ever-evolving risks of our rapidly changing, increasingly less certain world.
A easy to use, straightforward, non-technical way to reduce the likelihood and/or impact of almost any type of risk. It shows you how to transform those risks that actually "occur" from painful and, or costly negative surprises into only minor inconveniences, and even potential opportunities.
“Most investors get wise to risk only after the damage has been done. Savvy investors know that risk management is the whole game. Michael Carpenter’s superb new book, The Risk-Wise Investor, could save you much heartache, not to mention many dollars.”
Don Phillips, Managing Director, Morningstar
The"Risk-Wise"®Method shows you how to:
- Use a new, empowering definition of “RISK” to make managing almost any risk(s) much easier and more effective
- Reduce the likelihood & impact of painful, negative surprises of all types
- Convert those risks that actually materialize from possible traumatic nightmares & disasters into mere inconveniences, and even potential opportunities
- Quickly & easily determine which risks to avoid, which to accept and manage, and which risk to accept outright
- Gain greater control over the risks you face, rather than have those risks control you
- Use knowledge and understanding to "tilt" the normally balanced "Risk/Reward Equation" to your own, personal advantage
- Reduce much of the fear & the risk normally associated with risk management
- Become a more confident, less emotional, and more knowledgeable, ready-for-anything, "Risk-Wise"® individual, business person, executive, board member, professional & investor
The invaluable, step-by-step, first-of-its-kind, breakthrough "Risk-Wise"® method...demystifies and simplifies the needlessly complex, often intimidating, and emotionally charged topics of risk and risk management.
This easy to use and highly effective approach does so by introducing a powerful, user-friendly, and nontechnical way to address and "neutralize" almost any risk, based on first understanding the "true, nature" of risk. Then through understanding risk better, and facing the actual risk(s) themselves, rather than the secondary or tertiary results of risks, the seemingly complex job of managing risk(s) becomes simpler, much more straightforward, efficient, and effective.
The "Risk-Wise"® method is based on first re-familiarizing yourself with your very own, time-tested, ingrained and practical, everyday human “life-risk” management process. With that foundation, you're then guided step-by-step through how to apply that very same reliable & well-tested internalized methodology you've intuitively used throughout your life, to more effectively address almost any risk you may face in the future.
- Becoming "Risk-Wise"® helps you take the "mystery & the fear" out of risk & risk management. You can then better understand, manage, prepare for and even neutralize many of the diverse, and ever evolving risks of our rapidly changing, less stable, more complex, unpredicatable, interconnected, and increasingly less certain world.
“Risk awareness, risk management, and risk control are the sine qua non of successful asset allocation and investment strategy...Michael Carpenter has done the global investment realm a HUGE service by bringing this essential discipline front and center....We’ve needed a book like this for a long time!”
David M.Darst, Chief Investment Strategist, Morgan Stanley Global Wealth Management